Exeter District Ambulance is proud to partner with several colleges within the Tulare County area to provide EMT student observational ride alongs.
All ride-along requests must be processed and scheduled by the DIstrict Manager during normal business hours. All riders must call or come down to the District office to schedule thier ride along and sign a liability waiver. EMT students are expected to comply with the dress code listed below.
The rider may only ride with the unit that arrangements are made for. The rider must wear the EMT OBSERVER badge at all times.
Ambulance Ride Along/Observer Appropriate Attire
- Dark Blue or Black pants (no jeans)White button-up or polo shirt (no T-shirts)
- Closed toe shoes or boots (black)
- Dark blue or black jacket
- No hats or jewelry are to be worn, other than wedding bands
- Rider must be clean shaven and clean appearance
- Duty T shirts from other agencies may not be worn durring ride alongs.
- Shirts should have no logo other than from thier deisgnated school